On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

Are you using default values for autovacuum? Could you prove a little more detail by setting pg_autovacuum debug with -d 2

Sure ... just restarted it with that setup ... btw ... I'm using -L for logging ... what is the usual way of gettin git to go to syslog? I don't mind the extra debugging level, but would like to be able to auto-rotate the log :)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664