Hi Gavin,

> database.
> > > some
> > >
> > > Can you run initdb with the -d flag?
> > >
> > The log is attached.
>
> Sorry, I meant to ask before: can we get a backtrace from the
> backend? Ie,
> not initdb but from the generated core.

Sorry for the delay (I have some trouble with my modem). Attached is
the initdb and backend bootstrap backtrace. Seems to be something in
the smgr, I couldn't figure out.

=====
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/