On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 09:47:46AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
Peter Eisentraut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Why not move it to src/tools, so no one gets the impression that it is
user code?

I thought about that earlier, but concluded it wasn't worth the loss of CVS history.

why would we lose CVS history? I can physically move the files in /cvsroot to accomplish this ... just tell me what needs to move, and to where ...

---- Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org) Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664