Gevik Babakhani schrieb:
Would you please be so kind to help me with some pointers about which IDE’s you use in order to compile and take a look at the sources? Any comment is appreciated.

my windows IDE: cmd.exe, 4nt.exe or rxvt.exe terms with bash or cmd as shells, XEmacs, TotalCommander coLinux to crosscheck on a linux image (faster than vmware, in fact much faster than windows)

compile: make + gcc, or nmake + msvc cl.exe

look at the sources: XEmacs or TotalCommander <f3> or $ less src
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/