Matthias Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> By the way: Do you have an idea about a small or
> medium sized task from the TODO-List for a newbee, which gets me up to
> speed?(!Win32)

A lot of the tasks listed under DATA TYPES are fairly self-contained
problems ... but what draws your interest?  I think most of the tasks
that are on TODO are there either because they're hard problems, or
because nobody was very interested in them.  Unfortunately they are not
marked as to which is which :-(.  Make a list of things you find
interesting, and we can tell you if they're very hard or already claimed.