Peter Eisentraut wrote:

Briefly, I'm looking for exit status 0 on

./configure --prefix=SOMEWHERE --enable-thread-safety --with-tcl \ --with-perl --with-python --with-krb5 --with-pam -with-openssl

(I would like the build farm members for Windows and Cygwin to use more feature-enabling options, because in those cases we really need the information about which extra features compile and work.)

I have successfully added --with-perl --with-python --with-openssl to the buildfarm cygwin member.

Currently --with-tcl is giving me link problems.

I'm not sure how relevant krb5 and pam are - I suspect not.

cheers

andrew