Michael Glaesemann wrote:
Having the release earlier in the week also means there will probably be more people online to quickly respond to any issues that arise with the release. Then again, it also means its more likely more people will be exposed to any such issues as well. Weighing the two, I'd think former is preferable to the latter. (Not that there'll be any issues anyway :)

The spirit of the expression "Friday afternoon car" translated to Swedish would be captured by "Måndagsexemplar" (made on a monday), since we consider things made on Mondays to have a particular bad quality. Don't know why really, perhaps we've forgotten that weekends are for rest and recreation :-)

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend