[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mark Wong) wrote:
>       http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2005/

I'd be interested in being in on a BOF there; that's already a
convenient time for me to seek to be in Ottawa, as one brother will be
"conferencing" (as it were) at Connaught Ranges that week.

I notice, by the way, that BSDCan 2005 has just finished accepting
proposals for their conference in Ottawa May 13-15.  That was a
_fabulously_ successful event last year.  I'm not sure if there's any
PostgreSQL content; last year, that was the venue for an early Slony-I
presentation.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ntlug.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/rdbms.html