Hi,

looking for the way how to increase performance at Windows XP box, I found
the parameters

#fsync = true                   # turns forced synchronization on or off
#wal_sync_method = fsync        # the default varies across platforms:
                                # fsync, fdatasync, open_sync, or open_datasync

I have no idea how it works with win32. May I try fsync = false, or it is
dangerous? Which of wal_sync_method may I try at WinXP?

Regards,
E.R.
Evgeny Rodichev                          Sternberg Astronomical Institute
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                              Moscow State University
Phone: 007 (095) 939 2383
Fax:   007 (095) 932 8841                       http://www.sai.msu.su/~er