> >Are you verifying that all the data that was committed was actually stored?
> >Or
> >just verifying that the database works properly after rebooting?
>
> I verified the data.

Does pg startup increase the xid by some amount (say 1000 xids) after crash ?
Else I think you would also need to rollback a range of xids after
the crash, to see if you don't loose data by reusing and rolling back xids.

The risk is datapages reaching the disk before WAL, because the disk rearranges.
I think you would not notice such corruption (with pg_dump) unless you do the
range rollback.

Andreas

      joining column's datatypes do not match