On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

Hrm, guess it's been too long since I've been subscribed to -current. I
know they're still working bugs out of 5.x, but I attributed that to the
major changes made. One of the big reasons I've been such a fan of FBSD
is the technical direction was set by a group of very competent people,
instead of just one person.

The problem right now is that there are too many 'very competent people' ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq