On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

What happenned to your two phase commit patch?  Are you still working on
it?  Have you got something done from the last time we heard from you?

I've kept it up-to-date by doing "cvs update" every now and then and fixing possible conflicts.

It would be nice if you hackers could take a serious look at it and tell what needs to be done to get it finally committed.

I've been busy with other things and haven't had the time to push it.

I try to update my "project page" every time I update the patch:

http://www.hut.fi/~hlinnaka/pgsql/

There isn't any big issues left as far as I know.

- Heikki