--On Donnerstag, April 07, 2005 20:48:12 -0400 Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One piece of wisdom I've managed to grasp is that when Tom asks for objections or comments, you better speak very quickly because he codes way too fast (that, or he posts when the patch is almost ready.)

Hehe, i noticed that after hitting "sent"...it's not that bad.
I didn't manage to follow the lists the last 2 days, and was awaiting objections from Jaime Casanova, first.

(I guess if you are following development closely you should be
subscribed to pgsql-committers.)

I am already, thanks :)

--

 Bernd