Bruce Momjian wrote:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Why is dbmirror still there? Can't it be moved to pgfoundry?

Anyone willing to take ownership of it to setup the project itself on pgfoundry?

I thought it was still maintained?

Right, but it should be moved out of our CVS, I think.

We may as well include the mSQL-interface ;) in the removal process.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

-- Your PostgreSQL solutions company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.800.492.2240 PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Programming, 24x7 support Managed Services, Shared and Dedication Hosting Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/