Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Does it look like it is going to make it for 8.1?

I certainly hope so. However, I don't have much time to put towards it between now and July 1. Also, I will need significant help from someone to get past some of the issues that I'm not really capable of. I am trying to get my previous integration patch updated to apply against HEAD but it will probably be a week or two before I find enough time to get that working well. Then hopefully someone will step up to help me improve the patch so that it's acceptable. Any takers?

BTW if someone else wants to take this on please do, I will not be offended.

Matt

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq