Sorry to do this on the hackers list, but I have tried to email Alvaro off-list and my email keeps getting bounced so....

Alvaro,

I was just wondering what the current status of your work with the Autovacuum patch is. Also, if you would like to discuss anything and also if I can help you. My time is limited but I can help think thinks through / help with design issues. Also I can probably contribute a few hours of actual coding time this week / this coming weekend.

Anyway, I know there was a lot of conversation on the hackers list and I just wanted to see how you were doing.

Thanks,

Matthew O'Connor

              http://archives.postgresql.org