And there is one more problem: it caused approximatly one time per 2-4 million statements, I got traps: TRAP: FailedAssertion("!((*curpage)->offsets_used == num_tuples)", File: "vacuum.c", Line: 2766)
LOG:  server process (PID 15847) was terminated by signal 6

Odd.  Will look at it later (after feature freeze), if you don't find
the cause beforehand.

It's definitly bug in a vaccum code, I got the same trap without any GiST indexes (to reproduce, just comment out 'create index' command in my script).

--
Teodor Sigaev                                   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/