Stephen Frost wrote:
Is this something we should worry about? Or do we just put a warning in the docs?

I've already submitted a patch which should correct this.  It also adds
a new SQL function which determines if a given user is in a specific
role.  It also implements SET ROLE, CURRENT_ROLE and SYSTEM_USER.

Hopefully it'll get applied in some form (I havn't had any response to
it yet at all but I'm guessing people are just busy atm...).

Oh, cool. Sorry for the noise. I'll rummage through the archives and have a look.

Thanks (again),

Joe