Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 12:27:50 -0700,
 Dann Corbit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Apparently, the Gregorian calendar has been fixed.  From this:
http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/ross/phys2081/time/calendar.htm

We have this:
"The Gregorian calendar has been modified since (before anything could
go wrong) to bring the Gregorian 365.2425 down to 365.2422 by cutting
out "leap centuries" that are divisible by 4000 thus giving an accuracy
of about one day in 20,000 years"

That's interesting. So now we will have a year 4000 problem when there
isn't a leap year as was previously scheduled.

remind me about that when we're a bit closer to the date.

cheers

andrew (who wasted a year of his life on y2k crap).

              http://archives.postgresql.org