Which is my machine at home, which is what I generally use for list traffic.

The actual mail-chain for list traffic is svr1.postgresql.org to svr2. Maybe
svr2 is handling the bulk emailing already. The delay seems to be on svr1 in
any case.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pervasive Software        http://pervasive.com        512-569-9461