Bruce Momjian wrote:

Andrew Dunstan wrote:
It is adequate for building sources downloaded from ftp (you don't need bison, flex, DTK for this), but it's not adequate for building sources from cvs.

Ah. OK. Arguably we should cover both ;-)

I think we should also tell people how about --without-readline and about installing zlib or using --without-zlib

Agreed.  Patch?  :-)  (You knew I was going to ask, right?)

I will put something together.

While we're on the subject, is this still true?:

  The most recent version of this document can be viewed at
  [2]http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/project/win32.html.

Or is the authoritative source the HTML file in CVS?

And if I patch that file do I also patch the derived text file?

cheers

andrew