Tom Lane wrote:

"Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
/contrib move to pgfoundry

Well pgFoundry isn't ready to have a load of code that is
that actively maintained put on it. It still needs to be moved to
its new servers.

The modules proposed to be moved out aren't actively maintained now;
if they were we'd probably be keeping them in core.

Speaking as a pgFoundry admin, I would say if they aren't actively maintained we don't want them either. pgFoundry is not a dumping ground for modules that are dying. If they are not maintained then drop them. They can always be recovered from the CVS archive.

cheers

andrew

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend