Robert Treat wrote:

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 18:05, Kevin Grittner wrote:
Regarding the idea of a site where results could be posted
and loaded into a database which would be available for
public access -- I agree that would be great; however, my
client is not willing to take that on.  If anyone wants to
volunteer, that wuold be fantastic.

Josh, does the setup on the foundry homepages give you enough to do this?

pgFoundry currently does not provide either a database or web programs for groups, for security reasons. All you get is the ability to make static pages. The new machine will provide both, we hope.

cheers

andrew

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq