Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Additionally, I can confirm that the problem doesn't manifest with your
> latest patch.  I'm running several instances just to be sure.

Ok, I tested several runs and the problem didn't manifest.  Additionally
I tested that wraparound also worked on at least some cases, by doing

pg_resetxlog -O 4294967200 $PGDATA
dd if=/dev/zero of=$PGDATA/pg_multixact/members/FFFF bs=8192 count=32

and retrying the test.  I did this several times, with no problems
detected.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
"Hay quien adquiere la mala costumbre de ser infeliz" (M. A. Evans)