Would the PG Dev group be working on update-able views for 8.2 ? I know that there is a work-around using rules, the SAMS book does claim that 8.0 has readonly views. I don't think that this has changed in 8.1 no ?

Cheers,

Aly.

Bruce Momjian wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Gavin Sherry:
       Grouping sets
       Recursive queries

The recursive queries is a long-awaited feature. Does the fact that the
feature is listed for Gavin Sherry mean that Gavin is actually working
with the feature at the moment? Does anybody know the current state of
this feature or know when it will be public available?

No, it just means he has worked on it in the past.  However, I no longer
see his name on the item in the current TODO.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

         "A good speech is like a good dress