Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Tom Lane wrote:
"Jim C. Nasby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
So the recent thread about getting 7.4 compiling on OS X inspired me.
But what I can't understand is that I've yanked --with-ssl, but it's
still looking for libssl:

Tad hard to believe.  Maybe you missed a "make distclean" or so?

"make distclean" should never be necessary for a buildfarm run - we always build in one of these 3 ways:

He didn't say it was a buildfarm run.

Yeah he did ;-)  He said:

But what I can't understand is that I've yanked --with-ssl, but it's
still looking for libssl:
http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=cuckoo&dt=2005-11-15%2023:56:22

anyway, no biggie.

cheers