Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:
> Has anyone here seen this one before? Do the values
> appear realistic?
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SpeedComparison

Some of the particularly bad test results for PostgreSQL may be related
to using the default memory configuration and never having run ANALYZE.

The center point of this isn't missing ANALYZE, but so was used PostgreSQL on windows. There is propably bug in test no. 8. I hadn't this problem on Linux. Others PostgreSQL is comparable with Firebird. If you look on this test - it's only simple SELECT or max. join two tables. There isn't space for PostgreSQL force. When I did test for self join 4 tables, PostgreSQL was better then MySQL and Firebird

Pavel