This is not "get everything everyone wants before shutting down a site"
time.  We should move to one site, and if the new site is not to
someone's liking, there is always sourceforge and other hosting sites.
I do agree with Bruce here but... we need to make sure that
we give everyone their data. If Gborg does CVS like Gforge
we may have a problem in that there is only one cvs repository.

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster