On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

So, is there a formal project setup anywhere for the migration? ISTM that it would be best to create a project on either gborg or pgfoundry with the intention that it produce a set of code/scripts/procedures that allow for migrating projects from gborg to pgfoundry, since obviously moving lists over is a minor portion of the effort.

Actually, we've even got a prelim script setup for moving teh database that I have to spend some time testing, after which we can start moving ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend