Josh,

Josh Berkus wrote:
> I've heard a couple other requests for dealing with vaccuum.  I think a
> "Fixing Vacuum Round-Table" might be a valuable session if we have someone to
> lead it.   You ready?

If required. I want to know how people think about vacuum, and
many ideas around vacuum.

> To be clear: this is a meeting of PostgreSQL contributors.  We can, and will,
> have sessions which are problem-solving round tables and not one-way
> presentations with slides.

Cool.

Sure, it will be a good chance to discuss about the future direction
of PostgreSQL, and I'm very happy if I can join to many discussions.

> Also, Tom, here's one which might be good: a "TODO" round-table led by you
> and
> Bruce, where we talk about the todo list, the things that are likely to get
> done, the things which aren't, what else should be on there, etc.

It's very interesting. I want this round-table to be an introduction
to the newbie hackers (like me).

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>