Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> This is a shot in the dark, but I remember you commenting awhile back
> that there was a way to register a callback to be called on memory
> context reset or delete.

AFAIR there's no such thing associated with memory contexts per se.
There is one for EStates, but that requires access to an outer EState,
which is exactly what we lack for the other solution too.

I wonder though if we shouldn't invent one for memory contexts.  Maybe
even replace the EState-specific shutdown callback with mcontext cleanup
on its query context?

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster