On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 03:55:20PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Now, it would certainly help if more people could actually help in
> *answering* the bugs/questions that are posted :), but that's a
> different question...

Well, that's my primary concern. It seems that people aren't replying to
bugs posted -bugs about the windows installer. I just want to make sure
they're being addressed.

All the ones I saw seemed to come in from the web form, so we should
probably put something on that page as well. Or better yet, set it up so
that for select projects such as the installer people can report bugs
using the main bug form and they'll end up in the appropriate tracker on
pgFoundry.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster