Josh,
I'm the lead architect of the Eclipse Buckminster project (www.eclipse.org/buckminster). I'd be happy to help the guys from data tools with PostgreSQL if there's anything I can do. Not sure what that would be though. Which Mike is it you're referring to?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Gurjeet Singh wrote:
   No I am not... I used Eclipse for the first time just last week.
But yes, I wish to contribute to the CDT plugin. I think their Indexer
is a bit slow... it takes more than an hour (about two hours) to index
postgres' source code!!! Also, I just noticed that the background gdb
crashes when trying to open an uninitialized structure in the
'Variables' view.

   If you are talking about, Mike Taylor from Eclipse,
(http://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/candidate.php?year=2006&id=mtaylor),
then I'd be delighted to get in touch with him and see if Postgres and
Eclipse can work more closely.

Gurjeet.

On 5/15/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Gurjeet,

> I know it has been over a week now since I said that I'll put
> together a document that describes how to debug postgres using Eclipse
> IDE on Windows. I have finally completed the first draft and uploaded
> it here:

Hey, are you a member of the Eclipse Project? Mike was bugging me a few months ago about wanting more involvement by PostgreSQL people in their Data
Tools project.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions