Bruce Momjian wrote:
David Fetter wrote:
On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 10:33:53PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
I am asking again:  what is the timetable for merging gborg and
pgfoundry, and if not, can we set a date to shut down to force the
move.
Bruce,

You know that there is a tall stack of finicky, time-consuming work in
order to make this possible.  Which parts of it are you volunteering
to do?

I will move my projects manually, and until we set a date, there is no
motivation for anyone to move their own projects.  Someone doing this
migration is not working (for years), so let's just do it dirty.

I have to agree with Bruce here. Sometimes you just have to cut off a limb.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend