On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Rodrigo Hjort wrote:

Oleg,

Actually I got PG 8.1.4 compiled from source on a Debian GNU/Linux
2.6.16-k7-2.
My locale is pt_BR, but I configured TSearch2 to use rules from the
'simple'.
Then I just followed the instructions from the link. The fact is that it
only works at the first time.

Rodrigo, it's not enough. If you built your dictionary, please, post it,
as well as tsearch2 configuration.

Regards,

Rodrigo Hjort
http://icewall.org/~hjort