Maybe putting it on pgFoundry?

Hmm, it's a variant. We can create project 'tsearch2_dict' and there I'll place contrib module which will make all Snowball stemmers. Right now I'm working on supporting OpenOffice's dictionaries in tsearch2, so it will be simple to add it to packaging system.

I suggest that in the same cvs somebody will manage packages/package's builder for different packaging system (sorry, I havn't any experience with that systems)

BTW, it will be good, if packaging will work with "maked" postgres, something
like:
% cd PGSQL/contrib/tsearch2
% make LANG=norwegian

--
Teodor Sigaev                                   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/