Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2006-07-17 kell 22:54, kirjutas Tino Wildenhain:
> Matteo Bertini wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > I'm working with pl/python and I'd like to use the set returning
> > function feature.
> >
> > I'm not working in a debug python, so the iterator bug is not a problem me.
> >
> > Can someone point me to some plpython.c "setof" enabled sources?
> >
> > Hint to build them in an ubuntu dapper environment are welcome too :-P !
> >
> > Thanks a lot every developer involved in postgres!
> > PL/setyourlanguagehere is fantastic!
>

> http://python.projects.postgresql.org/
>
> This works very well for me - although it needs some more
> finish (docs and so on) maybe if more people using it
> it can get better.
>
> SRF - even lazy ones (e.g. generators) work nicely there.

We at Skype or more precisely Sven Suursoho :) , has added these to the
version of plpython in the core and they will be available in 8.2.

Code for 8.0 and 8.1 will be available on request, and soon also from
https://developer.skype.com/

Enchancements added are:

* named parameters (args[] still valid)
* returning composite types (dict, tuple, list, class)
* returning SETOF as any iterable object (list, tuple, iterator,
generator)

--
Hannu Krosing

Skype me:  callto:hkrosing