Folks,

As Dave Page is on holiday for the next few weeks, I'm looking for
people who can help summarize -patches and -committers for inclusion
in the PostgreSQL Weekly News.  When you volunteer for this, you don't
have to catch everything, but I'd really appreciate it if you can get
me something by Sunday afternoon PDT.  Categories in the summary are:

== Applied Patches ==
== Rejected Patches (for now) ==
== Pending Patches ==

It would be nice if you let me know in advance that you'll be sending
something, but I'll be grateful for anything that "magically" arrives
in my email before I send out the PostgreSQL Weekly News.

Thanks in advance for your help with this :)

Cheers,
David Fetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!