Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> To me new things are like PITR, Win32, savepoints, two-phase commit,
> partitioned tables, tablespaces.  These are from 8.0 and 8.1.  What is
> there in 8.2 like that?

[ shrug... ]  Five out of your six items have no basis in the SQL spec.
So it's not clear to me what your definition of "major feature" is,
unless maybe it's "anything except what we did for 8.2".  Can you
enumerate ten things you would consider comparable to the above features
that aren't done yet?

               http://archives.postgresql.org