Jonah,

> If I would've known a good number of people were asking for WITH
> RECURSIVE (as Josh mentioned), I would've had more incentive to work
> on it.

You didn't ask.   If you had asked, you would have got a response.

People knew you were working on it, and assumed that it would be done,
since you're a "full time" developer and a very fast programmer.

The first time I became aware that you weren't expecting to finish was the
PostgreSQL Anniversary.   I expect that a lot of other people weren't
aware of it until earlier in this thread.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun