On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 09:09:17AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> * The vulnerability to using a previously installed ecpglib exists in
> our default Linux configuration as well as HPUX.

On my linux box the libs get built with -rpath as well and I think that
there's no portable way to remove it once it is in. Doesn't the backend
regression test (using psql) suffer from the same problem with libpq?

Joachim

--
Joachim Wieland                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                           GPG key available

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq