Hi.

Probably, the problem is happened in 8.1.4 of an official archive.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-05/msg00232.php

It is already clear at include/port/win32.h. And it is used as pg_config_os.h.
Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Shoaib Mir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
As a workaround if you dont want to make the change and delete "inline" from
wchar.c then you can do the following change in the win32.mak file for
libpq:

"WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "inline=__inline" /Fp"$(INTDIR)\libpq.pch" /YX\

That's even stranger: it will accept __inline but not inline?

But anyway, if that works I suggest we make pg_config.h.win32 #define
inline as __inline and see if that works on all Windows compilers.

              http://archives.postgresql.org