I need to write a perl module which will parse a .pgpass file into a
reasonable data-structure in memory. I may extend it later to go in the
other direction (given a populated datastructure, write a .pgpass).

The first question that came to mind is what namespace should I put
this under? Is there any precedent for perl modules intended to support
postgresql administration? If not, I suggest

PostgreSQL::pgpass

Thoughts?

Drew

       match