Darcy Buskermolen wrote:
Dear Community members, It is with great enthuasim I announce that I have accepted an offer from Joshua D. Drake of Command Prompt Inc, to join his team. As former Vice President of Software Development with Wavefire Technologies Corp, I endeavor to leverage over 10 years of technical expertise and 8 years of PostgreSQL background within my new team. Rest assured that I will continue my role within the Slony development group to bring additional features, robustness and usability to the project.

I wish all the best to my former co-workers, and plan for a bright future within the ranks of the Command Prompt team.

Congrats!

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend