In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, ler@lerctr.org ("Larry
Rosenman") transmitted:
> I've used and use RT.  It is web based for admin, but all the transactions
> are E-Mail based.
>
> http://www.bestpractical.com
>
> I can also make a test queue on my instance if someone wants to play.

We've got an RT system at work where some queues are set up to be
"sorta email manageable."

I see in their docs a "CommandByMail" extension that allows doing such
things via email request as:
 - changing queue
 - setting status, custom fields
 - assigning owners, watchers, links

It's not self-evident what the security implications are; I'm not sure
how requests are authenticated.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.liamg" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://linuxfinances.info/info/finances.html