Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Montag, 4. September 2006 10:23 schrieb Albe Laurenz:
>> This is just a 'one line' change in the documentation of
>> the --with-ldap flag of ./configure
>
> Well, if you want to link from the configure option to the place where
the
> feature is explained, then that should be done consistently for all
options.
> That might bloat the installation instructions, though.  Not sure.

I didn't think of that.
Originally, all I wanted to do is change the wording from

"Build with LDAP authentication support."

"Build with LDAP support for authentication and connection parameter
lookup."

Then I thought it might be nice to add links.
But I don't think it is important.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe