Tom Lane wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Speaking of which, has anyone checked the copyrights on the other
> >> proposed-for-inclusion contrib modules?
>
> > Uh, what other ones?  I see none in the patch queue.
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-09/msg00050.php

OK, I see:

        * new ISBN/etc module
        * hstore (finally proposed for inclusion)
        * new sslinfo module
        * pgstattuple changes
        * removing the deadwood

The new ISBN is the only open one.  hstore hasn't had enough requests
for inclusion.  sslinfo I got approval from the author today to remove
the notice.  pgstattuple had no new copyright mention.

--
  Bruce Momjian   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster