Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> It is about time to run pgindent before we enter beta testing.  Is this
> weekend good for everyone?

I think we should wait until the fate of the GUC patch is determined
--- if we want to apply it, a pgindent run is going to cause some
unnecessary work, plus we'd need to re-indent afterwards.

I've never been a fan of waiting till the last minute to run pgindent,
but I don't think we have to do it before first beta.

               http://archives.postgresql.org