Tom Lane wrote:
"Joshua D. Drake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Tom Lane wrote:
Seems like this area needs more attention ... anyone want to work on it?

I'll take it. How long do I have?

Since it's contrib, I don't think we need to hold you to being done
before beta1.  But the sooner the better of course.

O.k., I will start working through it and report at the end of the week.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

      match