Tom Lane wrote:
Mark Kirkwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
The check looks good - are we chasing up the Linux kernel (or Suse) guys to get the bug investigated?

I asked around inside Red Hat but haven't gotten any responses yet ...
seeing that it's a rather old Suse kernel, I can understand that RH's
kernel hackers might not be too excited about investigating.  (Alan Cox,
for one, has got other things to worry about this weekend:
http://zeniv.linux.org.uk/%7etelsa/boom/

Uhmm... doh?

Joshua D. Drake

I believe Dan's busy updating his kernel --- if a current Suse kernel
still shows the problem then he should definitely file a bug with them.

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

      match